- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Well... what to say
This is so shitty i think
I liked Seungri but after hearing everything and it being proven correct, and them deleting evidence and hiding it from the police
I have nothing more to say... i just think the law isn't fair
It's a similar situation where I'm from... people do sht like that and get 2-3 years, then get out, do it again and same thing over and over...
This is so shitty i think
I liked Seungri but after hearing everything and it being proven correct, and them deleting evidence and hiding it from the police
I have nothing more to say... i just think the law isn't fair
It's a similar situation where I'm from... people do sht like that and get 2-3 years, then get out, do it again and same thing over and over...