News Seungri: "Law works like a shit in Korea, that's why I love it" (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So there is also new alleged Katalk clip shared. I'm not sure how legit this is yet, so let's say it's alleged or rumored at the moment. If someone can confirm it's on legit source etc. I will take it, but there has been lot of misinformation spread around too so I don't want to jump the gun here.



There is also knetz reactions on pannatic here: Seungri, "Law works like shit in Korea. That's why I love it"

This all is just too much, it's like some kind of mafia movie. I'd rather watch godfather than this shit. If Seungri really has said that I have no words.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I wouldn't be surprised if that's true
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wow. this really seems like a mafia movie.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
wow. this really seems like a mafia movie.
This is some legit Yakuza shit rn wow. No words.
It's just getting so ridiculous. Normally I would automatically think stuff like this is just fake, but now I'm not surprised anything. If there next comes report of Seungri and friends hooking someone up with some concrete and throwing them to Han River I wouldn't even be surprised.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's just getting so ridiculous. Normally I would automatically think stuff like this is just fake, but now I'm not surprised anything. If there next comes report of Seungri and friends hooking someone up with some concrete and throwing them to Han River I wouldn't even be surprised.
You're basically following the same path as me lol. At first a lot of stuff just seemed so ridiculous and I thought surely that can't be true. But now nothing surprises me anymore.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread