News Seungri tested negative for drug use (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Note this is only the drug use, not the prostitution allegations or any of the other stuff
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm not surprised about no drugs since he was already tested for that before and while back all of BB got tested. Would been more surprising if the drug test was positive.

Posted this on another thread, but



Based on that and earlier report about Burning Sun, it doesn't seem like police is currently suspecting Seungri over anything, he's not part of that investigation and he was now investigated for this one cause he requested it. But that might change if sth comes up and the SBS reporter has said she has more stuff and has been holding back.. which is bit weird, she should just give the evidence to police.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm not surprised about no drugs since he was already tested for that before and while back all of BB got tested. Would been more surprising if the drug test was positive.

Posted this on another thread, but



Based on that and earlier report about Burning Sun, it doesn't seem like police is currently suspecting Seungri over anything, he's not part of that investigation and he was now investigated for this one cause he requested it. But that might change if sth comes up and the SBS reporter has said she has more stuff and has been holding back.. which is bit weird, she should just give the evidence to police.
I agree, especially about the reporter giving evidence to the police. It seems strange (unless she's already given it to the police?).
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
BigBang is getting into a lot of scandals once again, I wouldn't be surprised if this is related to the SOPA mess that has been happening and the govt is using BB is distract the public, especially since Seungri was basically cleared before all the other scandals started rising up again. And then there's the thing with GD's military service that people have been talking about.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I agree, especially about the reporter giving evidence to the police. It seems strange (unless she's already given it to the police?).
Yup, though if she has given it already does that mean she didn't have original messages or that the police just couldn't get them anymore from Katalk.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Look I'm not saying GD/Seungri are completely clean here, but the sudden close timing of both scandals does make me wonder.

About the text messages linking Seungri to prostitution, I don't see the point in holding back by the journalist. Just show the evidence to the required authorities and help the investigation.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
67
Reactions Received
233
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So has it been figured out yet if those messages were faked or not? I'm staying neutral because the timing of all this seems a bit weird.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
So has it been figured out yet if those messages were faked or not? I'm staying neutral because the timing of all this seems a bit weird.
Police says they didn't manage to find original source of messages, this could be cause the messages are from 2015 and Katalk doesn't keep conversations that long.

Reporter who made the article confessed they were edited to take away some crude language and later on it seems they edited one of participant away from discussion that was named Singer C.

So it seems like police can't for sure confirm the messages are legit, though i don't even know if the reporter has given the unedited ones to them or not.
 
Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Police says they didn't manage to find original source of messages, this could be cause the messages are from 2014 and Katalk doesn't keep conversations that long.

Reporter who made the article confessed they were edited to take away some crude language and later on it seems they edited one of participant away from discussion that was named Singer C.

So it seems like police can't for sure confirm the messages are legit, though i don't even know if the reporter has given the unedited ones to them or not.
Wait but was Burning Sun even a thing back then? Or it might have been but didnt Seungri get associated with it only recently?
 
  • Like
Reactions: mirella

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Wait but was Burning Sun even a thing back then? Or it might have been but didnt Seungri get associated with it only recently?
I can't find any sources right now, but it seems like the two things are seperate, Burning Sun stuff is recent (Mr.Kim got assaulted end of 2018 and that kinda started this whole thing) and I remember reading the club was established just last year or that Seungri got involved last year. These prostitution Katalks are lot older, 2015 actually (sorry i was thrown by year idk where i read that one), but anyways they are still noticeably older and police is investigating both as seperate cases. Seungri is not currently involved in Burning Sun investigation just two CEO's are.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I can't find any sources right now, but it seems like the two things are seperate, Burning Sun stuff is recent (Mr.Kim got assaulted end of 2018 and that kinda started this whole thing) and I remember reading the club was established just last year or that Seungri got involved last year. These prostitution Katalks are lot older, 2015 actually (sorry i was thrown by year idk where i read that one), but anyways they are still noticeably older and police is investigating both as seperate cases. Seungri is not currently involved in Burning Sun investigation just two CEO's are.
Yeah but I thought the prostitution Katalks are also related to Burning Sun, like Seungri "asking" to get girls to VIP guests at the Burning Sun club, but maybe that wasn't the case? Either way I'm super confused lol.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah but I thought the prostitution Katalks are also related to Burning Sun, like Seungri "asking" to get girls to VIP guests at the Burning Sun club, but maybe that wasn't the case? Either way I'm super confused lol.
Well it cant be related cause I dont think bs was even around back then. Ihave seen claim texts are with Yuri holdings director but I mean its hard to say what they relate exactly
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yeah but I thought the prostitution Katalks are also related to Burning Sun, like Seungri "asking" to get girls to VIP guests at the Burning Sun club, but maybe that wasn't the case? Either way I'm super confused lol.
If it's true, I doubt it was related to Burning Sun. The messages were sent in 2015 while Burning Sun opened in 2018. People claim the messages weren't related to Burning Sun clients, but if they were, then there's something fishy about that
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread