- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
i feel youIt hurts to see this as a VIP but as a girl I give this move thousands 👍👍👍
SNSD management acts as if Jessica never existed, though.While I agree with pulling Seungris stuff however i'm not sure I agree with blurring him out of OT5 stuff since it's not like you can just act like he wasn't there unless they're gonna also do the same to Big Bangs MV.
I think a much better way to approach this would be to just pull the OT5 merchandise and even if it's just as a final set of merchandise depending on what they wanna do just release brand new OT4 merchandise.
I feel like they were right to take down his individual merch but I feel like they should just let the fans who want to buy the OT5 stuff buy it and then once it sells out just don't bother printing anymore until they're all out of the military and can do a OT4 photo shoot...While I agree with pulling Seungris stuff however i'm not sure I agree with blurring him out of OT5 stuff since it's not like you can just act like he wasn't there unless they're gonna also do the same to Big Bangs MV.
I think a much better way to approach this would be to just pull the OT5 merchandise and even if it's just as a final set of merchandise depending on what they wanna do just release brand new OT4 merchandise.
I agree with that, Seungri is not anymore YG's artist so there isn't reason to keep selling his stuff. But he was part of Big Bang and it's not like those product will have his face blurred when they arrive. Or who would want poster where one guy's face is blurred wouldn't that look like faulty product ^^; Besides he was with them then and you can't change that past. I would keep old BB stuff as it was, and people who want it can buy it it's not like they get offended seeing his face since when they buy the product face is going to be there. And for newer stuff they could then go with BB4.While I agree with pulling Seungris stuff however i'm not sure I agree with blurring him out of OT5 stuff since it's not like you can just act like he wasn't there unless they're gonna also do the same to Big Bangs MV.
I think a much better way to approach this would be to just pull the OT5 merchandise and even if it's just as a final set of merchandise depending on what they wanna do just release brand new OT4 merchandise.
She was in some of the 10th anniversary stuff but I have openly shaded SM for their stuff like this.SNSD management acts as if Jessica never existed, though.
In the very same 10th anniversary stuff, Sooyoung (was forced to) says "me and my 7 sisters".She was in some of the 10th anniversary stuff but I have openly shaded SM for their stuff like this.
If SM had their way TVXQ were always 2, EXO were always 9 and SNSD were always 8, SHINee being 5 would be the only one they'd acknowledge.In the very same 10th anniversary stuff, Sooyoung (was forced to) says "me and my 7 sisters".
True. It's a business after all.If SM had their way TVXQ were always 2, EXO were always 9 and SNSD were always 8, SHINee being 5 would be the only one they'd acknowledge.
More so because those exits make SM look bad, I just forgot how many people have actually left SM so there are some SM probably wouldn't care about.True. It's a business after all.