News Seungri's face blured by YG on official goodies (1 Viewer)

Joined
28 November 2018
Messages
281
Reactions Received
2,018
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It hurts to see this as a VIP but as a girl I give this move thousands 👍👍👍
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,676
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
While I agree with pulling Seungris stuff however i'm not sure I agree with blurring him out of OT5 stuff since it's not like you can just act like he wasn't there unless they're gonna also do the same to Big Bangs MV.

I think a much better way to approach this would be to just pull the OT5 merchandise and even if it's just as a final set of merchandise depending on what they wanna do just release brand new OT4 merchandise.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
While I agree with pulling Seungris stuff however i'm not sure I agree with blurring him out of OT5 stuff since it's not like you can just act like he wasn't there unless they're gonna also do the same to Big Bangs MV.

I think a much better way to approach this would be to just pull the OT5 merchandise and even if it's just as a final set of merchandise depending on what they wanna do just release brand new OT4 merchandise.
SNSD management acts as if Jessica never existed, though.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
While I agree with pulling Seungris stuff however i'm not sure I agree with blurring him out of OT5 stuff since it's not like you can just act like he wasn't there unless they're gonna also do the same to Big Bangs MV.

I think a much better way to approach this would be to just pull the OT5 merchandise and even if it's just as a final set of merchandise depending on what they wanna do just release brand new OT4 merchandise.
I feel like they were right to take down his individual merch but I feel like they should just let the fans who want to buy the OT5 stuff buy it and then once it sells out just don't bother printing anymore until they're all out of the military and can do a OT4 photo shoot...
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
While I agree with pulling Seungris stuff however i'm not sure I agree with blurring him out of OT5 stuff since it's not like you can just act like he wasn't there unless they're gonna also do the same to Big Bangs MV.

I think a much better way to approach this would be to just pull the OT5 merchandise and even if it's just as a final set of merchandise depending on what they wanna do just release brand new OT4 merchandise.
I agree with that, Seungri is not anymore YG's artist so there isn't reason to keep selling his stuff. But he was part of Big Bang and it's not like those product will have his face blurred when they arrive. Or who would want poster where one guy's face is blurred wouldn't that look like faulty product ^^; Besides he was with them then and you can't change that past. I would keep old BB stuff as it was, and people who want it can buy it it's not like they get offended seeing his face since when they buy the product face is going to be there. And for newer stuff they could then go with BB4.
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,811
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,396
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Just a note: Has it been confirmed that the blurring is on the product itself? Right now from those photos it's only the web store image and I'm not finding anything about the physical products.

As for the removals, he's no longer a YG artist and considering his current social image it makes the most sense to just wipe him from the record, essentially, as much as possible. I doubt YG will really be able to move any products featuring him, and investing in new OT4 merch doesn't make any sense with the public opinion of the group as a whole at the moment.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
So when are they gonna blur out the YG in YGE?
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,676
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
SNSD management acts as if Jessica never existed, though.
She was in some of the 10th anniversary stuff but I have openly shaded SM for their stuff like this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Administrator2

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,676
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
In the very same 10th anniversary stuff, Sooyoung (was forced to) says "me and my 7 sisters".
If SM had their way TVXQ were always 2, EXO were always 9 and SNSD were always 8, SHINee being 5 would be the only one they'd acknowledge.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,676
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
True. It's a business after all.
More so because those exits make SM look bad, I just forgot how many people have actually left SM so there are some SM probably wouldn't care about.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Administrator2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread