- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 16,140
- Reactions Received
- 24,280
- Website
- kyeomblr.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 200
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she / her
- Ship
July 6 7
Are they partying?
There’s drinks clinking
o.o
haha idk... maybe they're- well, it's not their anniversary, that's May 26th... somebody's birthday?But what else does it mean
![]()
no, not that either... there's Wonwoo, but his isn't until the 17thhaha idk... maybe they're- well, it's not their anniversary, that's May 26th... somebody's birthday?
another idea - Korean Independence Day?no, not that either... there's Wonwoo, but his isn't until the 17th
nope, not that either!another idea - Korean Independence Day?
nope, not that either!
atp I'm pretty sure I've reached my daily post count lol![]()
yeah, I guess so! lolGlad to have helped ig
we’ll find out as it gets closer.