gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 23 October 2021 #1 Reactions: litc and planetarium
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 23 October 2021 #2 @Carat Reactions: litc
litc ❤️NCT Wish❤️ . . Joined 2 October 2021 Messages 21,800 Reactions Received 50,582 Location Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,454 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns Troublemaker Ship @Exi Wreck @ahparkchaeyoung 24 October 2021 #3 cool I'll watch the full thing later Reactions: gud_bam
gud_bam Joined 18 June 2021 Messages 15,031 Reactions Received 16,985 Location TNX album Website gud-bam.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 21 Fandom multi-BG Pronouns yeen Ship @baejin 24 October 2021 #4 litc said: cool I'll watch the full thing later Click to expand... This cb doesn't make me flop so much!! I rlly luv a whole album, the last album I enjoy a whole was director's cut Reactions: litc
litc said: cool I'll watch the full thing later Click to expand... This cb doesn't make me flop so much!! I rlly luv a whole album, the last album I enjoy a whole was director's cut