- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 16,140
- Reactions Received
- 24,280
- Website
- kyeomblr.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 200
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she / her
- Ship
you don't sound very impressed?It’s interesting
Oh no I like it, just the first time I listened I couldn't understand they were speaking in English in the beginning, but then I was listening for the english without finding ityou don't sound very impressed?
tbh if i have to go off on this teaser alone, i'm not really feeling it myself. it sounds a little too flat but then again, it's a teaser so it's probably missing a lot of elements. i hope the actual song is good though![]()
ahh i see lmao yea i don't hate it or anything but i'm just hoping for something with a little more oomphOh no I like it, just the first time I listened I couldn't understand they were speaking in English in the beginning, but then I was listening for the english without finding it
But after I listened again, I finally understood the beginning and it seems nice and chill! Prob not gonna be one of the top seventeen titles but it seems good for sure, might even be on repeat![]()
Ooomph? Like less chill? Tbh I would prefer chill to smth like Hit, I couldn't stand it, it's my least fav svt song by far, before it I liked nearly all their songsahh i see lmao yea i don't hate it or anything but i'm just hoping for something with a little more oomph![]()
i mean oomph as in something that catches my attention, like the vocals or rhythm, not noise musicOoomph? Like less chill? Tbh I would prefer chill to smth like Hit, I couldn't stand it, least fav svt song by far, before it I liked nearly all their songs![]()
![]()
Oh I seei mean oomph as in something that catches my attention, like the vocals or rhythm, not noise music
hit grew on me so it's not that i dislike it, i'll jam to it when i'm in the mood and only if it comes up on shuffle but i never go out of my way to play it hehe most of my favorite svt songs are ballads or chill/fresh songs actually; i think back it up is one of the few exceptions![]()