News SEVENTEEN Dino Official Instagram is now open! (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,801
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
haha I knew there was somebody missing when I followed all their accounts!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina and Soogi

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,408
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Yay:queen:

But I never made one bc I thought I would get too distracted by it so I can't follow him :runrunrun::runrunrun:
I would argue against but yes. I spend way too much time on there XD
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Soogi and litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread