COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News SEVENTEEN get tested for Covid-19, reportedly cancelled prerecording for 2020 KBS Gayo DaeChukJae (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

Translation results
Corona 19 confirmed → NCT/Seventeen preemptive test +'Music Festival' recording canceled (comprehensive) Input 2020.12.17. 8:39 PM Reporter Jo Yeon-kyung I'm sad I'm surprised [Daily Sports Jo Yeon-kyung] Original view NCT Original view Seventeen Original view Golden Child Bong Jae-Hyun The music industry has another emergency related to Corona 19. On the 17th, while Golden Child member Jaehyun was diagnosed with Corona 19, NCT and Seventeen decided to take a preemptive test and canceled the pre-recording of KBS 2TV's'Music Festival'. On this day, Golden Child's agency Woollim Entertainment said, "Jehyeon performed a preemptive examination on the 16th and was confirmed today. Jaehyun is currently asymptomatic. Staff members who may have overlapping movements were also examined. The entire office building of Woollim Entertainment has also been quarantined, and all employees of the company as well as fellow members were tested for Corona 19.” Jaehyun was confirmed by the makeup staff at the shop when they noticed that the traffic line with the confirmed patient overlapped, and conducted a preemptive inspection. As a result, NCT and Seventeen, which have overlapped makeup staff and confirmed cases, will also cancel all schedules, undergo preemptive examinations, and self-isolate until results are available. The problem is that both teams were planning to pre-record the'Music Festival' on that day. It is known that the'Music Festival' side has entered a countermeasure meeting. SM Entertainment said, "The NCT makeup staff confirmed today that the traffic line with the confirmed case overlapped at the shop, and in order to take the Corona 19 test for all members in a preemptive response, the pre-recording of the KBS'Music Festival' scheduled for today was canceled. We will discuss the schedule in the future according to the test results." Pledis Entertainment also said, "A corona19 confirmed person visited the hair shop Seventeen visited on the 16th, and the confirmed person visited at the same time as Seventeen and was informed today that some of the traffic lines overlap." We did not receive an inspection request, but for the safety of the artist and the staff, all members were preemptively tested for Corona 19 today,” he explained. NCT and Seventeen shared this content with KBS and canceled the pre-recording. KBS, who affirmed that "there is no cancellation of pre-recording," had a fire on the insteps a day before the broadcast of the'Music Festival'. KBS said, "For the safety of the artists, the'Music Festival' is pre-recorded to avoid overlapping movements, and the pre-recording on the 17th is also in accordance with the quarantine guidelines and safety is the top priority." Reporter Jo Yeon-kyung [email protected]

English article from soompi:

Original Article:

The SEVENTEEN members have received COVID-19 testing.

On December 17, the group’s agency released the following statement:

Hello.
This is Pledis Entertainment.
The hair salon visited by SEVENTEEN on December 16 was also visited by someone who tested positive for COVID-19. We were informed today that this confirmed case visited at the same time as SEVENTEEN and that some paths crossed.
Health authorities did not officially request for SEVENTEEN to receive testing, but for the safety of the artists and staff, all members received COVID-19 testing today as a preemptive measure, and they are self-quarantining until the test results are released.
We apologize for causing concern to fans, and we will do our best for the health and safety of all of our artists.
Thank you
@Carat
So KBS says this doesnt affect the rest of the pre-recordings (unless i missed that), its still going on as scheduled since i think TXT, i read prerecorded beforehand, on the 15th n this only started on the 16th. As the show is scheduled less than 12 hrs from time of writing/this post/ard then, tats hopefully good news for fans of the artists/groups still scheduled to perform. Full list excluding Seventeen n previously as i posted, NCT can be found in the thread announcing the original guests. Im still looking forward to Gfriend's performance, which hasnt been cancalled as far as i know, hwaiting.

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
i hope they are okay :pepeheart:
We shd see soon, n we'll see tomite all the other guest if they're fine/perform. Im hopeful from the little iv read n pieced together it'll be slightly different(for the artists i mean) from MMA 2020, MAMA 2020 n the other previous awards shows this yr tat already past, if its not-too bsd too late-we'll find out after 2 weeks time, ig. Stay safe guys n gals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread