- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I love it! but I can see why it wouldn't be for everyone!Ngl it's not my favorite from them
Tbh I prefer this more than Hit and Getting Closer.i love it butttt it is more of a side track to me
seems very forgettable
honestly some of thee old side tracks are better
i just was expecting much better... i was really expecting the
mymy part to be catchy
im happy it isnt like there angry songsTbh I prefer this more than Hit and Getting Closer.
I like this fun SVT more than the aggressive dance SVT.
This was only a pre-release, so we still have the main title to look forward to!I like the song but I do feel like it's a bit lacking. But I like it better than the last few titles.
The mv was cool my only complaint is that the lightinng/coloring is bland for such a peppy song and vibe. I've heard certain cameras can flatten/dull colors and in editing they have to go back in and brighten things up but someone didn't do it for this mv and that annoys me lmao.
yay! I thought I read that there was more to come but I haven't been keeping up with things well lately lol.This was only a pre-release, so we still have the main title to look forward to!