Yall are flops for not letting me know this bop exists
Fuck Flower is sooooo good!You'd maybe like this one as well?
Right?? And literally no one's talking about it. T__TFuck Flower is sooooo good!
To be fair, that album IS filled with bops! Another one would be Rocket!Right?? And literally no one's talking about it. T__T
Hands down their best album so far!To be fair, that album IS filled with bops! Another one would be Rocket!
Umm thanks but I was a SVT stan at one point and I even have Going Seventeen. I just gave up on their music after 2017Good to Me is a bop of the highest caliber and it's choreo is my favorite Seventeen choreo!
Also if you liked Good to me, I think you'll like this one aswell!
Its alr, is this another bside to YMMDawn?You'd maybe like this one as well?
Ah no, it's from their second full album "Teen,Age"!Its alr, is this another bside to YMMDawn?