Appreciation @Seventeen stans (Carats) (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
To be fair, that album IS filled with bops! Another one would be Rocket!
Hands down their best album so far!
Time to shamelessly promote my favourite B-sides from that one:


 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Good to Me is a bop of the highest caliber and it's choreo is my favorite Seventeen choreo!




Also if you liked Good to me, I think you'll like this one aswell!

Umm thanks but I was a SVT stan at one point and I even have Going Seventeen. I just gave up on their music after 2017 :llama_wave:
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread