- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 16,140
- Reactions Received
- 24,280
- Website
- kyeomblr.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 200
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she / her
- Ship
i share your sentiment, and i'm not particularly hyped at the idea of svt releasing full english songs but i don't think this is something hybe is pushing onto them. woozi has mentioned he wants to try his hand at english songs, and then he released ruby (i cant imagine hybe would insist he releases his solo mixtape in english so it mustve been woozi's own choice). he also wrote an english demo for anyone, rocket line have released 2 songs so far that are (mostly) in english. i honestly think this was a long time coming, hybe or no hybe.I despise HYBE so fucking much, with my whole heart and my whole soul
true true, but also.... I hated the english in Ruby....i share your sentiment, and i'm not particularly hyped at the idea of svt releasing full english songs but i don't think this is something hybe is pushing onto them. woozi has mentioned he wants to try his hand at english songs, and then he released ruby (i cant imagine hybe would insist he releases his solo mixtape in english so it mustve been woozi's own choice). he also wrote an english demo for anyone, rocket line have released 2 songs so far that are (mostly) in english. i honestly think this was a long time coming, hybe or no hybe.
i'm just curious how they will promote this new song, and what that means for future albums and promotions..
agree; i appreciate what woozi wanted to do with ruby and i think he's amazing for wanting to try new things but the lyrics are a bit awkward and uninspired especially compared to the quality of his lyricism when he's writing in korean. i did like the song overall, but i can't say i've listened to it as much as i would have if the lyrics flowed better, like you said.true true, but also.... I hated the english in Ruby....
It flowed so badly imo (prolly bcs he wrote the lyrics himself and isn't fluent in english) It's like he wrote the lyrics in english, but had the rhythm of speaking be the same as korean
With this I do have a BIT higher hopes, bcs Josh and Vernon will be involved.....
I'm not really mad about it being english... I just... have doubts over whether it will be smth I wanna listen to