we didnt knew shit lmao
Lighterxx See my DP? Kiss it. . Joined 2 November 2018 Messages 1,111 Reactions Received 5,054 Location MEOW STAN SVT Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TwentyOneJongdae 26 February 2019 #1 we didnt knew shit lmao Reactions: Wingfrost, maruberry, Soogi and 7 others
Koala ✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯ . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 1,166 Reactions Received 7,659 Location Lunar,CaratLand Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @XuMinghao 26 February 2019 #2 I can’t believe I didn’t know Reactions: Soogi, Lighterxx, Soleski and 3 others
Moonbinlove Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 1,097 Reactions Received 2,827 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 26 February 2019 #3 I didn’t even know japan had a golden disc ceremony I thought it was just Korea but nether the less I’m still so proud of them that they won Reactions: Koala, Soogi, Lighterxx and 2 others
I didn’t even know japan had a golden disc ceremony I thought it was just Korea but nether the less I’m still so proud of them that they won
Crackhead Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 1,180 Reactions Received 4,085 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @maruif 26 February 2019 #4 I didn't even knew this shit was being held bruh Reactions: Koala, Soogi, Lighterxx and 2 others
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 26 February 2019 #5 :pepecheer::pepecheer::pepecheer: Reactions: Koala, Soogi, Lighterxx and 1 other person
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 26 February 2019 #6 congrats :llama_lovely: Reactions: Koala, Soogi and Lighterxx
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 26 February 2019 #7 lighterxxx said: we didnt knew shit lmao Click to expand... Good for them! Reactions: Lighterxx