Searching Several card that I want -winwin rare- (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
THE ONE I NEED TO COMPLETE SET

(G)-IDLE rare
Miyeon & Soyeon
°
MAMAMOO
Moonbyul & Solar
°
SHINEE
Key & Onew
°
SUNGKYU
#2 & #3

RARE SET ONE

NCT
CHENLE, HAECHAN, JAEMIN, JENO, RENJUN, WINWIN, XIAOJUN & YANGYANG

i'll give anything for winwin​
 
Last edited:

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,317
Reactions Received
76,677
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,210
Ship
Wreck
Wut do u want for return..?
I'm only really interested in Youngjaes Rare from what you have now but I'd also be interested in EXID, Gfriend and Oh My Girl Rares minus Hani and Eunha
 
  • Like
Reactions: gud_bam
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
I'm only really interested in Youngjaes Rare from what you have now but I'd also be interested in EXID, Gfriend and Oh My Girl Rares minus Hani and Eunha
Sorry.. for rn.. youngjae i wont get rid

But i will if u bring me winwin one
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,317
Reactions Received
76,677
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,210
Ship
Wreck
Sorry.. for rn.. youngjae i wont get rid

But i will if u bring me winwin one
I figured which is why I mentioned what I am looking for so you can keep an eye out for them :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: gud_bam
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
I figured which is why I mentioned what I am looking for so you can keep an eye out for them :sanapray:
Okie dokie

I'll let u know if i got one of these

Youngjaes Rare, EXID, Gfriend and Oh My Girl Rares minus Hani and Eunha
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,524
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Wut do u want as return
pretty much any preferably female common for solar and rare for minnie that i do not have.


for example yerin rare... Wait you have minnie
lol did you mean Miyeon?
1626979061054.png


so just a common for solar.

say the itzy girl.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gud_bam
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
pretty much any preferably female common for solar and rare for minnie that i do not have.


for example yerin rare... Wait you have minnie
lol did you mean Miyeon?
1626979061054.png


so just a common for solar.

say the itzy girl.
My mistake for minnie
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread