Shadow and Bone Netflix Teaser (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship



hrghhhhhhhhhh april TT i cant do this!!!! this series has the two hottest male characters to have ever existed, can you hear my heart fluttering already?
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
watched it on Freddy´s instagram and I am loving it! I have read the Six of Crows and the Crooked Kingdom, but I haven´t really got myself into reading the rest of the series. My favourite character is Kaz anyway.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
watched it on Freddy´s instagram and I am loving it! I have read the Six of Crows and the Crooked Kingdom, but I haven´t really got myself into reading the rest of the series. My favourite character is Kaz anyway.
YES KAZ !!!! My biggest book boyfriend ever :lovelycooky: I cannot wait to have my heart punched and trampled on by him
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
YES KAZ !!!! My biggest book boyfriend ever :lovelycooky: I cannot wait to have my heart punched and trampled on by him
the boy whose cheekbones will cut your hand :D. I´m mildly in love with him :D

 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
the boy whose cheekbones will cut your hand :D. I´m mildly in love with him :D

Just wait until April... mildly will become desperately TT
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread