share the best lyrics you've ever heard (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,156
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,887
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
idk about *best* lyrics, but here's a Harry Styles lyric that comes to mind:

"We're not who we used to be / We're just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me / And I'm trying to remember how it felt to have a heartbeat"

haha I know, it's so depressing right? But it's still a very well-written chorus, and when he sings it you can really hear the emotion in his voice. I'll try to think of a more upbeat one to share. lol
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,156
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,887
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
"I ain't changing the way that I used to be
I just wanna have fun and get rowdy"
~Strip That Down, Liam Payne

"I call you her, her
Cuz you my tear, tear"
~Outro: Tear, BTS

"It's just like magic
Feeling your touch, oh it's a rush
No one else has it
It's just like magic"
~Magic, TXT
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I'm too lazy to go through my playlist but I really liked this one verse from Brockhampton - District which I'm pretty sure was criticizing religion (prob Christianity) when it comes to mental health. (I could be wrong tho)

Praise God! Hallelujah! I'm still depressed (Damn, damn)
At war with my conscience
Paranoid, can't find that shit!


I thought ''At war with my conscience'' was cool and spoke to me because when you're depressed it does feel like you're fighting yourself.

 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I'm reviving this thread bc I forgot to put this but it's one of my fav songs ever and it has so many quotable lyrics (imo) :queen:

Stand Up - The Cab

"The irony that all my dreams were keeping me from sleeping"

"'Cause there's something so fun, being young and being dumb, 'cause you're not afraid of feeling"

"Yeah, maybe I'm crazy but don't try to save me 'cause I've never felt so alive"

"Open your eyes Shut up and give it a try"

"Yeah, this world can cut you open But all the scars they prove that I fought my way through So I always keep 'em showing"

"'Cause sanity is suicide and crazy are legends"

"But, yeah, I'd rather have fun Being young and being dumb Than be saved a spot in heaven"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread