Share your internet speed (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Ping: 12
Download MBPS: 50.50
Upload MBPS: 2.92



:sanathink: :sanathink: :sanathink:

Oh My God.. All of your speeds are so high ... I feel so trailer trash in comparison :haylul:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Ping: 12
Download MBPS: 50.50
Upload MBPS: 2.92



:sanathink: :sanathink: :sanathink:

Oh My God.. All of your speeds are so high ... I feel so trailer trash in comparison :haylul:
I hope internet infrastructure will be better at your place in the future :sanapray:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I hope internet infrastructure will be better at your place in the future :sanapray:
My speed could be upgraded but I don't feel like paying $250... Not that I could really given high price of rent and other circumstances, but 50 mbps has worked fine. lol
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
My speed could be upgraded but I don't feel like paying $250... Not that I could really given high price of rent and other circumstances, but 50 mbps has worked fine. lol
Your isp needs to upgrade it more to give better pricing, im paying less than $50 usd for my speeds above.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Screenshot_20210717-A.jpg

Im currently on mobile, unlimited 24 hrs. But only every 8 days, then 10GB limit per every 24 hrs until next unlimited 24 hrs. But generally i can watch a few shows without much lag on my phone with this results, its more on the server backend i think i hv issues with not my own provider internet speed. The 10GB limit sux but its affordable for now.

I dont understand the 34/3.04/1.00 results tho. Im dumb on tat cos i hvnt chkd wat they mean.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread