Who agrees with me? :pepelgbt: :maheart: :sj_weary:
Yoohyeon . Joined 14 July 2019 Messages 2,532 Reactions Received 8,405 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 17 August 2019 #1 Who agrees with me? Reactions: itzagrimpz, yeji, OnlyCalB and 5 others
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 17 August 2019 #2 she always does adorable pouty lips! I love it Reactions: yeji, OnlyCalB, Yoohyeon and 1 other person
K kodoku Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 5,718 Reactions Received 22,690 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @Gogije 17 August 2019 #3 YooA <3 A true doll, and talented too :) Reactions: yeji, OnlyCalB and Yoohyeon
kuro ✰ hiatus ✰ . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 17,115 Reactions Received 56,266 Location spring days Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Jimimis Wreck @Pigeon 17 August 2019 #4 yooaaaaaaaaaaa cutie Reactions: yeji, OnlyCalB and Yoohyeon
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 17 August 2019 #5 Pretty lips for sure. Personally I think Nayeon's and Jisoo's lips are the most beautiful I've seen. Spoiler: Nayeon Spoiler: Jisoo Reactions: yeji and Yoohyeon
Pretty lips for sure. Personally I think Nayeon's and Jisoo's lips are the most beautiful I've seen. Spoiler: Nayeon Spoiler: Jisoo
messagetyper Joined 30 May 2019 Messages 72 Reactions Received 214 Location Tangina Land Website www.youtube.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 17 August 2019 #6 damn I knew this was gonna be a yooa thread before even clicking it Reactions: OnlyCalB, Yoohyeon and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 17 August 2019 #7 our doll Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yoohyeon
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,784 Reactions Received 93,565 Cards View Profile KS Coins 191,016 Fandom WizSoneLuv 17 August 2019 #8 When i think lips as a good point its Yena for me, kinda her signature. Reactions: yeji