- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
what?oi, you broke the love train
![]()
I'm not here to tell you what to do. Just to tell you that you're the only one who didn't heart Dubu speaking English. Probably cuz you hate her.what?
I can add a heart emoji if it helps![]()
Only coz she was busy inventing rap until the age of 20Crazy to think that Kim Dahyun invented the English language at 21.
@bulletproof can't relate 😡mi heart![]()
I editedI'm not here to tell you what to do. Just to tell you that you're the only one who didn't heart Dubu speaking English. Probably cuz you hate her.
Smh
Only coz she was busy inventing rap until the age of 20![]()
You better heart Sana trying Englishwhat?
I can add a heart emoji if it helps![]()
Chaeng is her protege, she learnt well
cutieYou better heart Sana trying English
no
She ended the heart chain 😡
I revised my mistakeShe ended the heart chain 😡