- Joined
- 2 October 2021
- Messages
- 21,800
- Reactions Received
- 50,582
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,454
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Troublemaker
- Ship
- Wreck
Where in the world did I keep my keycard?????![]()
I CANT FIND MY KEYS
NO ACTUALLY WHERE THE HECK IS IT????
SO I WASNT ABLE TO FIND THE KEYS TO MY ROOM FOR A FEW DAYSPraying I find my keys tmrw
only not stressed bc it must Be someplace stupid and or obvious
Found it today?
guess where? I rifled through the trash checking for it before throwing out/taking out the trash, found it, and cleaned and disenfected it and washed my hands
the trash is by my desk
i had left my keys on my desk
I either
A. Accidentally knocked it into the trash off of my desk
Or
B. Picked up a wrapper or bag or smth for a snack I had on my desk to throw it away and picked up my key alongside it
as far as b goes it might have been me using my keycard as a coaster for a cup of coffee and then throwing both away honestly idr whether I used it as a coaster or not
but thank goodness I finally found it and I’m very very lucky to be living with someone who was willing to let me in at night, and leave the door half open and things like that.
i kinda suspected it MIGHT be in the trash bc the trash was by the desk, I threw stuff away, and I checked everywhere else MULTIPLE times extensively, including my wallet, but I didn’t want to rifle thru the trash in front of my roommate
thank goodness I did rifle through it now while I could, and even more thank goodness I didn’t just throw the trash out and not check
Thank you luck, my roommate, and any god or gods or goddesses should any exist for me finding my keys
I am very lucky everything I have ever prayed for in my life (except things that are my fault like not knowing the answer to a question on a math test bc I didn’t study enough) have happened and I did pray to find it and that it’s prob someplace stupid