MV SHINee 'Don't Call Me' MV (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
1. WHY DOES ALMOST EVERY FKIN KPOP MV FT A FKIN TRAIN? DON'T GET IT
2. RED HAIR MINHO IS SEXY
3. KEY IS QUEEN AND OWNED THIS MV AS HE SHOULD
4. TAEMIN BROWN BLONDE HAIR LOOKS CUTE
5. SONG SOUNDS BIT WEIRD INDEED @Reo BUT IT'S COOL ENOUGH, I KINDA LIKE IT


LAST BUT NOT LEAST
I WISH THEY WOULD OF ADDED SOMETHING SYMBOLIC TO EVERY MV AFTER JONGHYUN HIS DEATH OUT OF RESPECT TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE HE STILL THERE SOMEHOW SOMEWAY, EITHER IN INTRO OR ENDING
I MEAN, I GET IT BUT LIKE NOW NEW PEOPLE WON'T EVEN KNOW RIGHT AWAY THAT THEY USED TO BE WITH MORE, WHAT SHINEE REALLY WAS AND STILL IS
AND IF THEY DID THAT, IT WOULD SHOW SO MUCH LOVE AND CARE
FANS WOULD LOVE THAT
UGH
i know they did it in good evening but like :sadcat:
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This is so good. Think I might have to call them and tell them that.


LAST BUT NOT LEAST
I WISH THEY WOULD OF ADDED SOMETHING SYMBOLIC TO EVERY MV AFTER JONGHYUN HIS DEATH OUT OF RESPECT TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE HE STILL THERE SOMEHOW SOMEWAY, EITHER IN INTRO OR ENDING
I MEAN, I GET IT BUT LIKE NOW NEW PEOPLE WON'T EVEN KNOW RIGHT AWAY THAT THEY USED TO BE WITH MORE, WHAT SHINEE REALLY WAS AND STILL IS
AND IF THEY DID THAT, IT WOULD SHOW SO MUCH LOVE AND CARE
FANS WOULD LOVE THAT
UGH
I don't think they want to keep bringing it up. It's very painful for them and I believe they want to continue on without that constant reminder.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Jewel
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I don't think they want to keep bringing it up. It's very painful for them and I believe they want to continue on without that constant reminder.
i get your point and even though i understand
i still stand by what i said before
that i find it ashame they do not do that BUT if it is because of the above reason then yeah
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i get your point and even though i understand
i still stand by what i said before
that i find it ashame they do not do that BUT if it is because of the above reason then yeah
I feel like any reason they didn't include him is valid though. He was their best friend more than he was fans idol so how they deal with it is not really anyone's business.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I feel like any reason they didn't include him is valid though. He was their best friend more than he was fans idol so how they deal with it is not really anyone's business.
i think the boys should be the ones who make such decision
but it's probably out of their hands
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Okay this is a good bop for Shinee. Also Onew's voice is so beautiful. And yes red hair Minho is :nakypog: This is like dayummm. They did this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I FREAKING LOVE THIS!
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t like it :bigcatcry:
Also what the heck is that feather thing on Key’s head? :wimwim:
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Definitely reminded of NCT, especially 127 unit, but that's a bad thing for NCT because SHINee does it better. They are so effortlessly sexy and they don't have to try hard to prove to me that they are the bad boys in the street. I find the composition a bit unusual but that's SM Entertainment for you.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I feel like its a song that will take some getting use to lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread