Traded SHINee Minho for trade; want Rose/Wendy solo cards preferred (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
SHINee Minho for trade; want Rose/Wendy solo cards preferred.

@Tickita @raymondchouku Do you hv any interest in this card if you get a card im looking for? [I also hv Ateez Hongjoong common card rn]
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I don't have what you're looking for

Based off your cards, I can offer:
WG Hyelim
various Izone cards
Everglow Yiren Rare
If you r willing to trade ur Yiren Rare, ill trade both Ateez Hongjoong n SHINee Minho for it, unless you want to give me an izone card as well?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
If you r willing to trade ur Yiren Rare, ill trade both Ateez Hongjoong n SHINee Minho for it, unless you want to give me an izone card as well?
Sure, we can do two for two. You can have an izone card as well
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
But I know its not your preference I do have rare Solar?
Srry, i forgot to edit it, i traded Minho common for Yiren Rare already. I hv Vixx n other bg cards for trade:

I also Vixx common card if ur willing to trade ur Solar Rare for it? If not ill be willing to trade non-4th batch bg common cards for other gg common cards u hv tat u arent collecting/keeping or i can take a debt for the bg cards u want, when u hv a 3rd batch gg card/Loona/Izone card i dont hv? Either way let me know if any of my bg cards is of interest to u(if its not a 4th batch card, ill be more willing to trade with u since u hv been so helpful n willing to trade ur cards to me before). Thnx raymondchouku. Im trading Treasure Yedam too. Chk my mext thread after i click post on this if ur interested.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Says in post you have woozi. I would be happy to trade that for solar rare.
Ok, tat works for me.

So you dont want the Vixx card i hv? Either now or l8r? I could give you his card too, either for debt from you or just a consideration to trade any Rose solo cards with me first(24 hrs for me to come up with sth sounds good, but no obligations). Lemme know if my Vixx common card interests you at all. Thnx. Will wait for ur answer before posting trade for the Woozi(ill confirm tat its set no matter wat else you decide).
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
So you dont want the Vixx card i hv? Either now or l8r? I could give you his card too, either for debt from you or just a consideration to trade any Rose solo cards with me first(24 hrs for me to come up with sth sounds good, but no obligations). Lemme know if my Vixx common card interests you at all. Thnx. Will wait for ur answer before posting trade for the Woozi(ill confirm tat its set no matter wat else you decide).
I could get behind the debt thing if you're sure about it?
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I could get behind the debt thing if you're sure about it?
Sure, if you get any 3rd batch gg card i dont hv or Loona/izone/IOU card i dont hv, (i dont think ur collecting them rite?). I can give you my Leo Vixx common card now so i dont hv to hunt for a trade(or be tempted to reroll him n hv his card go to waste). Even better if you get a 4th batch gg card i dont hv, but ur not obligated for 4th batch: if u just consider me id be grateful. No time limit either just pay it bk in ur own time.

If you agree, just write it here, or in the trade thread n we can consider it a done deal. Thnx, raymond chouku.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Sure, if you get any 3rd batch gg card i dont hv or Loona/izone/IOU card i dont hv, (i dont think ur collecting them rite?). I can give you my Leo Vixx common card now so i dont hv to hunt for a trade(or be tempted to reroll him n hv his card go to waste). Even better if you get a 4th batch gg card i dont hv, but ur not obligated for 4th batch: if u just consider me id be grateful. No time limit either just pay it bk in ur own time.

If you agree, just write it here, or in the trade thread n we can consider it a done deal. Thnx, raymond chouku.
Yeah. I agree 2 that.. I'm probably most going to get gg from dailys since I have soooo many bg cards rn..
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread