- Joined
- 2 October 2021
- Messages
- 21,800
- Reactions Received
- 50,582
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,454
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Troublemaker
- Ship
- Wreck
@Winter_Iz I think we have all the requirements now 😊
@Winter_Iz I think we have all the requirements now 😊
I liked it just remember YOU HAS TO SHARE MY MEL 😞😡 @E_X_I_DThis witness is calling the rescue team to save the titanic
![]()
Oki ❤I liked it just remember YOU HAS TO SHARE MY MEL 😞😡 @E_X_I_D
I’m not sharing anything, I’m just a witness to this shipwreck and @Winter_Iz is the rescue teamI liked it just remember YOU HAS TO SHARE MY MEL 😞😡 @E_X_I_D
YAAAAYYYY@alicewonderland @jjyubi it's official!
Yep, done. Congratulations!I think we have enough right?
OMG yay! congrats cutiesApplying for the Official Shipwreckers List
Name of your partner: @Goldenstar
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Abeamus
Name of your partner's ship (if applicable): /
Come and like it, cuties!
@hoeformina @litc @Soogi @Flocon @WinterWonderland @LoveYooShaSha @Areum101 @FLEUR @xtra
![]()
CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO LOVE UApplying for the Official Shipwreckers List
Name of your partner: @Goldenstar
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Abeamus
Name of your partner's ship (if applicable): /
Come and like it, cuties!
@hoeformina @litc @Soogi @Flocon @WinterWonderland @LoveYooShaSha @Areum101 @FLEUR @xtra
![]()
Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List
Name of your partner: @Goldenstar
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Abeamus
Name of your partner's ship (if applicable): /
Come and like it, cuties!
@hoeformina @litc @Soogi @Flocon @WinterWonderland @LoveYooShaSha @Areum101 @FLEUR @xtra
![]()
@badcrookshanks @Juniverse like it juseyoApplying for the Official Shipwreckers List
Name of your partner: @Goldenstar
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Abeamus
Name of your partner's ship (if applicable): /
Come and like it, cuties!
@hoeformina @litc @Soogi @Flocon @WinterWonderland @LoveYooShaSha @Areum101 @FLEUR @xtra
![]()
OMG yay! congrats cuties
Thank you friendsCONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO LOVE U![]()
Done, congrats!
I can change this for you bothHey! I noticed @hoeforvicton and I usernames are still the old ones in our ship wreck. Would it be possible to change them to our current ones please? Do I have to ask with a Request form?