- Joined
- 24 September 2023
- Messages
- 33,813
- Reactions Received
- 47,969
- Location
- .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 37,930
- Fandom
- Multifandom
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Phoenix
- Ship
- Wreck
why don't you ask someone![]()
why don't you ask someone![]()
It's official, i'm in xd Agree everything and will be witnessindeed i provide the booze![]()
Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @badcrookshanks
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Nina
Name of your partner's ship (if applicable): @Hakunama_Tata
PLEASE SUPPORT US DURING THIS ENGAGEMENT
@Selfmate @ani07 @HakuNo1Stan @Wingfrost @Tickita @Moguri @MK3AMisSleepy @seungfloral @JunnieBunnie @Lovely_Cornchips @lexus @Vikki @nadia @LilacNyx @Harmony_Starz
OkayApplying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @badcrookshanks
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Nina
Name of your partner's ship (if applicable): @Hakunama_Tata
PLEASE SUPPORT US DURING THIS ENGAGEMENT
@Selfmate @ani07 @HakuNo1Stan @Wingfrost @Tickita @Moguri @MK3AMisSleepy @seungfloral @JunnieBunnie @Lovely_Cornchips @lexus @Vikki @nadia @LilacNyx @Harmony_Starz
Dami told me to agree, so I approveApplying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @badcrookshanks
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Nina
Name of your partner's ship (if applicable): @Hakunama_Tata
PLEASE SUPPORT US DURING THIS ENGAGEMENT
@Selfmate @ani07 @HakuNo1Stan @Wingfrost @Tickita @Moguri @MK3AMisSleepy @seungfloral @JunnieBunnie @Lovely_Cornchips @lexus @Vikki @nadia @LilacNyx @Harmony_Starz
its officialApplying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @badcrookshanks
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Nina
Name of your partner's ship (if applicable): @Hakunama_Tata
PLEASE SUPPORT US DURING THIS ENGAGEMENT
@Selfmate @ani07 @HakuNo1Stan @Wingfrost @Tickita @Moguri @MK3AMisSleepy @seungfloral @JunnieBunnie @Lovely_Cornchips @lexus @Vikki @nadia @LilacNyx @Harmony_Starz
I'm sure you will find someone in no time! You have so many friendseveryone I like already has a ship or I'm not close enough with to make them my ship
I'm sure you will find someone in no time! You have so many friends![]()
?Hi, I would like to divorce @naevis without consent
Donere do
Hi, I would like to divorce @frocho
YOU BEAT ME TO IT OML I WAS JUST GONNA DO IT!!!!!Name of your partner: @velvet
Name of your ship (if applicable): @oikallii
Name of your partner's ship (if applicable): @Hilary
Pls support my ship wreck <3
@kingdom @Hao @YouChan @Peachingu @fairyOfshampOO @Horizonshard @nadia @ProudOrbit @Sooyaabean @ningholic @Fallout @motorp77 @Selfmate @roses_are_rosie @StirFriedPanda
if I forgot anyone tag them lol <3YOU BEAT ME TO IT OML I WAS JUST GONNA DO IT!!!!!