- Joined
- 19 January 2020
- Messages
- 14,197
- Reactions Received
- 18,939
- Location
- My house
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,971
- Fandom
- 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Sure thing!@uran @kimsguardian @Peachingu @Sooyaabean @YouChan @nadia Could please you help me make this wreck possible?![]()
Sorry, liked the post!!
Sorry, liked the post!!
I AGREEApplying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @wonyoraa_
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Moguri
DoneApplying for the Official Shipwreckers List.
Name of your partner: @wonyoraa_
Name of your ship (if applicable): @Moguri
@uran @kimsguardian @Peachingu @Sooyaabean @YouChan @nadia Could please you help me make this wreck possible?![]()
I did it now! :D
Both of you are missing approval from your ship only, once that’s been gained you guys will be good to go. @oikallii will reach the 14 day inactivity mark soon as well
So uh we got ship wrecked without your blessing so give us your blessing 👹🫶ive been summoned?
....... why youSo uh we got ship wrecked without your blessing so give us your blessing 👹🫶
tyy babes lol....... why you
bippity boppity blessing![]()
are you applying for a divorce with or without consent? it costs 1000 ks coins for a divorce without consent, are you okay with that?May I get a divorce from my Wreck?
Well I would do it with consent but I have no way of knowing if they are online so yeah i'm okay with payingare you applying for a divorce with or without consent? it costs 1000 ks coins for a divorce without consent, are you okay with that?
May I get a divorce from my Wreck?
doneWell I would do it with consent but I have no way of knowing if they are online so yeah i'm okay with paying
Thank you, I feel a little bad but welp no turning back nowdone![]()