Official Shipwreckers Thread (4 Viewers)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,085
Reactions Received
72,525
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,813
Reactions Received
47,969
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,930
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Joined
7 April 2024
Messages
3,832
Reactions Received
4,223
Location
Flowery meadow
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,360
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Panda/Bamboo Bear

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,194
Reactions Received
46,864
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,083
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

gone4good

.
.
Joined
31 May 2023
Messages
6,437
Reactions Received
9,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,545
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,813
Reactions Received
47,969
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,930
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

gone4good

.
.
Joined
31 May 2023
Messages
6,437
Reactions Received
9,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,545
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
@Ahsoka unnie, my wreck's been MIA for 17 days, she's not even following me :( and she changed her un without prior @Selfmate Pastor approval! lol I love her to pieces but it's time for me for to wreck my original KS wreck <3

1) I request that @Horizonshard 's current wreck be made his ship, where she belongs <3 @allia_lov
and....

2)
Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List. (non-consensual)
Name of your partner: @Horizonshard
Name of your ship (if applicable): @monalisalove aka THE ONE <3
Name of your wreck's futur ship (if applicable): @allia_lov

pls support! :letitfry:

@Nina @Moguri @Horizonshard @fdonce @Astralites @badcrookshanks @Day @kimsguardian @pinkmelodies @RandAlThor @snsd2beg @Yerichu
 
Last edited:

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,468
Reactions Received
75,529
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,437
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
@Ahsoka unnie, my wreck's been MIA for 17 days, she's not even following me :( and she changed her un without prior @Selfmate Pastor approval! lol I love her to pieces but it's time for me for to wreck my original KS wreck <3

1) I request that @Horizonshard 's current wreck be made his ship, where she belongs <3 @allia_lov
and....

2)
Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List. (non-consensual)
Name of your partner: @Horizonshard
Name of your ship (if applicable): @monalisalove aka THE ONE <3
Name of your wreck's futur ship (if applicable): @allia_lov

pls support! :letitfry:

@Nina @Moguri @Horizonshard @fdonce @Astralites @badcrookshanks @Day @kimsguardian @pinkmelodies @RandAlThor @snsd2beg @Yerichu
I support this union :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: gone4good
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
3,841
Reactions Received
7,606
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,103
Fandom
Once
Gender
Male
Ship
Wreck
@Ahsoka unnie, my wreck's been MIA for 17 days, she's not even following me :( and she changed her un without prior @Selfmate Pastor approval! lol I love her to pieces but it's time for me for to wreck my original KS wreck <3

1) I request that @Horizonshard 's current wreck be made his ship, where she belongs <3 @allia_lov
and....

2)
Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List. (non-consensual)
Name of your partner: @Horizonshard
Name of your ship (if applicable): @monalisalove aka THE ONE <3
Name of your wreck's futur ship (if applicable): @allia_lov

pls support! :letitfry:

@Nina @Moguri @Horizonshard @fdonce @Astralites @badcrookshanks @Day @kimsguardian @pinkmelodies @RandAlThor @snsd2beg @Yerichu
I agree!
 
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
27,042
Reactions Received
44,795
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
160,479
@Ahsoka unnie, my wreck's been MIA for 17 days, she's not even following me :( and she changed her un without prior @Selfmate Pastor approval! lol I love her to pieces but it's time for me for to wreck my original KS wreck <3

1) I request that @Horizonshard 's current wreck be made his ship, where she belongs <3 @allia_lov
and....

2)
Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List. (non-consensual)
Name of your partner: @Horizonshard
Name of your ship (if applicable): @monalisalove aka THE ONE <3
Name of your wreck's futur ship (if applicable): @allia_lov

pls support! :letitfry:

@Nina @Moguri @Horizonshard @fdonce @Astralites @badcrookshanks @Day @kimsguardian @pinkmelodies @RandAlThor @snsd2beg @Yerichu
You have my full support :llama_ramen:
 
  • Love
Reactions: gone4good

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
22,129
Reactions Received
13,743
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
86,430
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Ahsoka unnie, my wreck's been MIA for 17 days, she's not even following me :( and she changed her un without prior @Selfmate Pastor approval! lol I love her to pieces but it's time for me for to wreck my original KS wreck <3

1) I request that @Horizonshard 's current wreck be made his ship, where she belongs <3 @allia_lov
and....

2)
Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List. (non-consensual)
Name of your partner: @Horizonshard
Name of your ship (if applicable): @monalisalove aka THE ONE <3
Name of your wreck's futur ship (if applicable): @allia_lov

pls support! :letitfry:

@Nina @Moguri @Horizonshard @fdonce @Astralites @badcrookshanks @Day @kimsguardian @pinkmelodies @RandAlThor @snsd2beg @Yerichu
I support :uwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: gone4good
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,375
Reactions Received
36,648
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,104
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
@Ahsoka unnie, my wreck's been MIA for 17 days, she's not even following me :( and she changed her un without prior @Selfmate Pastor approval! lol I love her to pieces but it's time for me for to wreck my original KS wreck <3

1) I request that @Horizonshard 's current wreck be made his ship, where she belongs <3 @allia_lov
and....

2)
Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List. (non-consensual)
Name of your partner: @Horizonshard
Name of your ship (if applicable): @monalisalove aka THE ONE <3
Name of your wreck's futur ship (if applicable): @allia_lov

pls support! :letitfry:

@Nina @Moguri @Horizonshard @fdonce @Astralites @badcrookshanks @Day @kimsguardian @pinkmelodies @RandAlThor @snsd2beg @Yerichu
Support this :bigcatlove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: gone4good

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Ahsoka unnie, my wreck's been MIA for 17 days, she's not even following me :( and she changed her un without prior @Selfmate Pastor approval! lol I love her to pieces but it's time for me for to wreck my original KS wreck <3

1) I request that @Horizonshard 's current wreck be made his ship, where she belongs <3 @allia_lov
and....

2)
Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List. (non-consensual)
Name of your partner: @Horizonshard
Name of your ship (if applicable): @monalisalove aka THE ONE <3
Name of your wreck's futur ship (if applicable): @allia_lov

pls support! :letitfry:

@Nina @Moguri @Horizonshard @fdonce @Astralites @badcrookshanks @Day @kimsguardian @pinkmelodies @RandAlThor @snsd2beg @Yerichu
I can definitely process this, but just in case you didn't know your wreck did say she's specifically taking a certain amount of time off here as part of Lent. You can still definitely have the divorce, and I'll process it for you if you'd like, but I thought I'd bring it up in case knowing that it was a planned hiatus changes any of the reasoning for you or not.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: gone4good

gone4good

.
.
Joined
31 May 2023
Messages
6,437
Reactions Received
9,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,545
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I can definitely process this, but just in case you didn't know your wreck did say she's specifically taking a certain amount of time off here as part of Lent. You can still definitely have the divorce, and I'll process it for you if you'd like, but I thought I'd bring it up in case knowing that it was a planned hiatus changes any of the reasoning for you or not.
she told me she was moving a month ago, that's all I know. The mere fact that you know every intricate details of her absence and I don't is pretty-self explanatory (no disrespect, I do like her very much). But Horizon and I have spoken daily for a mighty long time and we have a nice friendship together. So please proceed unnie, I love everyone in here but I cannot please everyone, obviously! We're big gurls, 39 and 27, we can sort this out <3
 
Last edited:

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,208
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,461
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
@Ahsoka unnie, my wreck's been MIA for 17 days, she's not even following me :( and she changed her un without prior @Selfmate Pastor approval! lol I love her to pieces but it's time for me for to wreck my original KS wreck <3

1) I request that @Horizonshard 's current wreck be made his ship, where she belongs <3 @allia_lov
and....

2)
Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List. (non-consensual)
Name of your partner: @Horizonshard
Name of your ship (if applicable): @monalisalove aka THE ONE <3
Name of your wreck's futur ship (if applicable): @allia_lov

pls support! :letitfry:

@Nina @Moguri @Horizonshard @fdonce @Astralites @badcrookshanks @Day @kimsguardian @pinkmelodies @RandAlThor @snsd2beg @Yerichu
I support :thumbs_up:
 
  • Love
Reactions: gone4good

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Ahsoka unnie, my wreck's been MIA for 17 days, she's not even following me :( and she changed her un without prior @Selfmate Pastor approval! lol I love her to pieces but it's time for me for to wreck my original KS wreck <3

1) I request that @Horizonshard 's current wreck be made his ship, where she belongs <3 @allia_lov
and....

2)
Applying for the Official Shipwreckers List. (non-consensual)
Name of your partner: @Horizonshard
Name of your ship (if applicable): @monalisalove aka THE ONE <3
Name of your wreck's futur ship (if applicable): @allia_lov

pls support! :letitfry:

@Nina @Moguri @Horizonshard @fdonce @Astralites @badcrookshanks @Day @kimsguardian @pinkmelodies @RandAlThor @snsd2beg @Yerichu
I processed the divorce request, but @Horizonshard and @nekolecrimson will have to put their own request in the shipping thread to have their titles shifted, just so nothing can get lost in the long term because their consent is stated in the proper thread :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: gone4good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread