- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,803
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
I hope to one day be as brave as Mina and have no regrets 
@Once
@Once
i don't care as long i can see my cookie girl, myoi sharon, having funthe subs in black, you can barely make it out : (
That's the spirit!i don't care as long i can see my cookie girl, myoi sharin, having fun![]()
If you are talking about the closed captions, the default location is indeed a bit difficult to read when in full screen against the subs on the actual video.the subs in black, you can barely make it out : (
It does, thanks so muchIf you are talking about the closed captions, the default location is indeed a bit difficult to read when in full screen against the subs on the actual video.
You can move the closed captions around by clicking on them. I moved them to the top of the video. Hopefully this helps you.
![]()
![]()
you can also change the color of the backround and font for the subtitles on youtube!the subs in black, you can barely make it out : (
its part of MISAMO promos, so I let you figure it outis this recent? kinda random but nice
wow I had no idea, so cool!If you are talking about the closed captions, the default location is indeed a bit difficult to read when in full screen against the subs on the actual video.
You can move the closed captions around by clicking on them. I moved them to the top of the video. Hopefully this helps you.
![]()
![]()
cool coolits part of MISAMO promos, so I let you figure it out![]()