- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
The hip thrusting in the second clip
@NCTzen
Do you think the clip at 2:01 is with other trainees? He tags SMTOWN...this drum is really becoming ten 2.0
E: bruh lmao
I know right? I wonder what his voice will be like?He's quite a talented dancer![]()
It could be, but it doesn't look like an sm practice room? he was dancing to Candy by Baekhyun, so that could be why he tagged smDo you think the clip at 2:01 is with other trainees? He tags SMTOWN...
I'm just really curious of his back story, like how long was he a trainee for? I'm assuming not for very long since all of those tik toks seem recent but then there is the chance that SM allowed him to have it for some reason... I have so many questions!It could be, but it doesn't look like an sm practice room? he was dancing to Candy by Baekhyun, so that could be why he tagged sm
The tiktoks do seem pretty recent, maybe SM allowed him to keep his tiktoks up? did he upload to them recently, before he was announced as an nct member? cus if he didn't then, maybe sm just allowed him to keep his account up but not upload, or maybe he was allowed to have an account.I'm just really curious of his back story, like how long was he a trainee for? I'm assuming not for very long since all of those tik toks seem recent but then there is the chance that SM allowed him to have it for some reason... I have so many questions!
Not long, he was struggling to read korean during the vlive + had a wire running to his ear, presumably with a translator.I'm just really curious of his back story, like how long was he a trainee for? I'm assuming not for very long since all of those tik toks seem recent but then there is the chance that SM allowed him to have it for some reason... I have so many questions!
All of the long standing trainees in SM must be feeling PISSED right now!Not long, he was struggling to read korean during the vlive + had a wire running to his ear, presumably with a translator.
I think the assumption that he joined SM when he stopped posting tiktok's (3 months ago) is most likely right.
oh wait didn't chenle join like 2 months before he debuted?Not long, he was struggling to read korean during the vlive + had a wire running to his ear, presumably with a translator.
I think the assumption that he joined SM when he stopped posting tiktok's (3 months ago) is most likely right.
Yeah, he debuted speaking like almost literally no korean, Shotaro atm seems to be slightly better at Korean than Chenle was.oh wait didn't chenle join like 2 months before he debuted?
That's just how it is with kpop and SM esp. some EXO members trained a very short time as well.All of the long standing trainees in SM must be feeling PISSED right now!
Also I imagine it's the same way it was with Chenle with him, that he was scouted straight into the group and never actually spent time as a trainee competing for a spot in the debut lineup.All of the long standing trainees in SM must be feeling PISSED right now!
Yep. They were probably looking specifically for a Japanese member & I'm assuming a) they don't have a lot of Japanese trainees b) the Japanese trainees they DO have weren't cutting it!Also I imagine it's the same way it was with Chenle with him, that he was scouted straight into the group and never actually spent time as a trainee competing for a spot in the debut lineup.
bcs I know Chenle was in the debut lineup right from the moment he joined and since NCT 2020 is such a large scale project and must've taken a long ass time to prepare, I imagine it is much the same for Shotaro.
This seems esp. likely since Shotaro has performed as a backup dancer a lot for popular jpop idols, so there is reason to think SM would scout him like that.
I'm thankfully they did it, bcs he seems like an A class cutiepieYep. They were probably looking specifically for a Japanese member & I'm assuming a) they don't have a lot of Japanese trainees b) the Japanese trainees they DO have weren't cutting it!
Yeah, I hope their makeup artists figure out what makes his face look good though, I looks so much more handsome in his tik toks than he does in the VLIVE...I'm thankfully they did it, bcs he seems like an A class cutiepie
I'm sure they will get there sooner rather than later, if there is one thing SM excels at.... it's amazing makeup!Yeah, I hope their makeup artists figure out what makes his face look good though, I looks so much more handsome in his tik toks than he does in the VLIVE...
what is that 00.01%I'm sure they will get there sooner rather than later, if there is one thing SM excels at.... it's amazing makeup!
They might flop at times with hairstyles & outfits, but makeup is on point 99,99% of the time
I think he might suit really fancy & glittery makeup
the makeup shotaro had in the vlivewhat is that 00.01%![]()