Performance Shotaro (NCT) TikTok Compilation (3 Viewers)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
the makeup shotaro had in the vlive

not bad, but not the best suited to them
Really? I didn't think it was bad haha i kinda liked it

partly due to the fact I don't know how makeup looks
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Really? I didn't think it was bad haha i kinda liked it

partly due to the fact I don't know how makeup looks
Oh it was well done, just not the best suited to him!
But meh, I'm not an expert either!

I think he has a face that suits fancy makeup the best, but they were going for a more natural look that vlive
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oh it was well done, just not the best suited to him!
But meh, I'm not an expert either!

I think he has a face that suits fancy makeup the best, but they were going for a more natural look that vlive
ahh i think it's cus they're going for the "at home zoom meet" look hahaha. give me shotaro with like shiny makeup :sanapray:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yeah, I hope their makeup artists figure out what makes his face look good though, I looks so much more handsome in his tik toks than he does in the VLIVE...
tiktok has really good filters lets not forget..
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
This is the same kid that got hate for being "untalented" right? People literally trended to get him kicked out because he couldn't dance but these. videos are proving otherwise. :umwhat:
He seems really talented and definitely fits in with NCT. He's still so young too so I'd imagine he'd improve even more from now on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I wouldn't know, I never downloaded, didn't want the CCP knowing all my business!
ccp will know nothing XD your safe to download the app..
the app will know as much as any other app i would be more worried with facebook
as the app is known to take photos and sell them for t-shirts


but yeh his tiktok face could be completly wrong from his real one
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
ccp will know nothing XD your safe to download the app..
the app will know as much as any other app i would be more worried with facebook
as the app is known to take photos and sell them for t-shirts


but yeh his tiktok face could be completly wrong from his real one
Some of them actually look real!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread