Should AOA and EXID Re-sign? (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I defently hope that both groups will stay together

1. EXID does seem close to each other and the girls themselves were waiting for their leaders return. I defently don't want them to disband but the news of them looking at other agencies does make me worry.

2. AOA is still a good and popular gg. I honestly think that only FNC will be responsible for their fate.
I feel like EXID could pull a BEG and be in different agencies but still come together for an annual comeback or something.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jichuus and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel like EXID could pull a BEG and be in different agencies but still come together for an annual comeback or something.
I hope so. :sanapray:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oof my kokoro :pepecry1:
:pepecry2::pepecry2:Ugh I know, I REALLY hope neither group disbands, coz Girls' Day is surely ending, 3 groups in one year would be too much for my weak hearteu
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:pepecry2::pepecry2:Ugh I know, I REALLY hope neither group disbands, coz Girls' Day is surely ending, 3 groups in one year would be too much for my weak hearteu
It’s too much for me too. These were some of the first girl groups I listened to
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It’s too much for me too. These were some of the first girl groups I listened to
I know. I'm dreading it so much, esp. AOA, and with Jimin's recent pics and all Idek :maheart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh God that picture really left me scarred. Wtf happened to her. I'm she's okay.
Same, and then her and the company denying anything is wrong only makes it scarier smh.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread