- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Before I start, I gotta say, the blue is phenomenal on her
I'm worried for Bom's new song. Although it might just be a repack single, I still want it to do as well, if not better, than Spring. But, the competition is just so crazy right now. Armys aren't letting up on the charts. The streaming has gotten crazier, which I didn't think possible. What a monster of a fandom. Not to mention, there's Bol4, Taeyeon and newly, Jannabi topping as well.
Having Wheein on the track may give her a boost. I really want her to do well sigh. What do you think? Should she have waited till June? Or is May okay since it's just a repack single?