Should I become a Gymcel or MGTOW with autism because of Tik Tok or is it too dangerous for me? (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 September 2022
Messages
43
Reactions Received
19
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Neurodivergent
Hello there, recently ever since I came back here, there has been these videos advertised to me on Tik Tok telling me in the fitness community to join gym cel or MGTOW, red pill, black pill, because apparently they think that since I’ve been working out for 34 days and eating healthy and going on a strict diet, that I apparently somehow need to join their movements to level up and that no women would ever want me because I have high-functioning autism even if I continue to work out for 5 more months rather than one month, and become more buff, and that I need to look strong.

I understand, that some of you might laugh at this or think it’s a cope but I honestly sometimes believe it, I am going to a new club at school tomorrow to meet up and I have been gym training for 34 days and eating healthy and planning to do extra activities or martial art with it, I know if I switch from being neutral to being a Gymcel, that it would be very isolating, but I want to feel stoic and strong so that’s kind of why it’s appealing to me.

I don’t know what a Gymcel is very much, I think the incel culture is very toxic and so is MGTOW, or red pill, black pill, but at the same time, these tik tok videos I watch about them are very funny and I want to go to the gym more because of them, but at the same time, I also realize that they put other people down and try to make it look like you don’t need women, which also somewhat discourages me about joining their trend on Tik Tok and makes me feel incredibly bad, should I join this trend or do you think it’s toxic?
 

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,172
Reactions Received
18,927
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,833
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
Them putting other people down is toxic but to be part of gym community if it makes you more motivated to continue thats fantastic. Maybe try to be less judgmental like the others in gymcell community, if you really want to join, you definetly can. Whats the harm as long as it doesnt hurt anyone 👍
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread