¿Should I change my username? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
LOL REALLY- I’m 14 lmao I’m one of the youngest ones here
the is news to me as well... Since you're that age maybe you should change your username to something that would annoy people... like you could make it @SaviorTXT but in lower case txt... that would be entertaining...
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
the is news to me as well... Since you're that age maybe you should change your username to something that would annoy people... like you could make it @SaviorTXT but in lower case txt... that would be entertaining...
Why is everyone always surprised by my age?? :jisoosmh:
Also no way because I can guarantee that it would annoy me more than anybody else.

Omg tea. @TwentyOneJongdae let's do a username swap
NO THANK YOU LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: SaviorITZY
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Why is everyone always surprised by my age??
I can only speak for myself. But you said things that indicated that you came out. This is somewhat rare for someone your age. Must mean your parents are fairly progressive. Also, I would not have said you were in love with me if I didn't think you were at least bordering on 20.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: gongchan

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Should I?

I can hear the responses already, "bUt iZZy, last time you changed your username you regretted it." Like yES I know but still I kind of want some change- I was thinking of maybe combining my og username TwentyOneJongdae with the username Izz that I used for like 2 months; so like TwentyOneIzz? Idfk man

Opinions? Ideas? Any help is welcome lol

maybe 'the best person ever'
 
  • Love
Reactions: gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Well you do stan Tao in the year 2019 👁👄👁
Ok that’s not a good reason SMH

How about 'IzzyBuzyBee'? lol
Or 'GetBizWithDaIzz' lol
Lol I like those haha

I can only speak for myself. But you said things that indicated that you came out. This is somewhat rare for someone your age. Must mean your parents are fairly progressive. Also, I would not have said you were in love with me if I didn't think you were at least bordering on 20.
I have not to my parents because they certainly aren’t that progressive. I have to some peers though. I hang around most people a couple years older than me anyways because those are people in my classes so maybe I do seem older in that aspect.
It’s alright lol, I didn’t think anything of it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread