Should I collect International or Korean cards? (1 Viewer)

Which cards should I collect

  • International

    Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Korean

    Votes: 2 33.3%

  • Total voters
    6

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
Not sure which to go for seeing as I don't want anything from either right now but if I was playing for the long game going for the Korean deck could get me Rares so I decided to just let people vote and see what the result is :pandatea:​
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,744
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Int seem less effective especially if you do not want any.

Personally i would love to help out the int traders, but i want none of those cards.
And every Korean card is either one i want or cant get again until i get the one i want.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Honestly? If you care for Rare cards than I think the answer is clear, but if you feel like helping out others, I'd go for the international cards because not that many people are collecting them? that´s usually one - two people per set (maybe more in the future) but there are plenty of people who are still looking for kpop cards so they might have put their other collections on hold.
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
tbh, it depends cause rares will in a bit be less rare than international cards
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I guess going for ints right now could help with some trades as lot of people have the korean cards they want already so they might be more into trading to int cards. I guess int common is more desired than kpop common right now. But if you want rares and aren't collecting ints, i think it's way better to go for korean cards. The int cards get less desired in few days when plp start having the cards they want...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
Int seem less effective especially if you do not want any.

Personally i would love to help out the int traders, but i want none of those cards.
And every Korean card is either one i want or cant get again until i get the one i want.
Yeah I'd like to help too but it'd prevent me from getting a rare in the daily quest itself and that's a problem considering I still have other rares I'd want when they come out and will likely provide more competition to me than the commons I'd want.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
Honestly? If you care for Rare cards than I think the answer is clear, but if you feel like helping out others, I'd go for the international cards because not that many people are collecting them? that´s usually one - two people per set (maybe more in the future) but there are plenty of people who are still looking for kpop cards so they might have put their other collections on hold.
It's not the rares itself that I am that fussed about but more so how it will affect me down the line as I'll likely have Gfriend and Oh My Girl to contend with at once and that is not a fun thought in the slightest :jisoosmh: Wanting to help people out with their sets is the only reason I'd go for International cards at all and without Rares I'd have no loss as I could just trade them for a Korean card for the same result as if I was collecting the Korean side.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
tbh, it depends cause rares will in a bit be less rare than international cards
They will but they go more towards my end goal where as International cards won't benefit me that way
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
Since there aren't too many international collectors I feel like it's be alright if you requested international cards once or twice in a week, the majority is still with Korean cards then
That could work for a good balance :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
I guess going for ints right now could help with some trades as lot of people have the korean cards they want already so they might be more into trading to int cards. I guess int common is more desired than kpop common right now. But if you want rares and aren't collecting ints, i think it's way better to go for korean cards. The int cards get less desired in few days when plp start having the cards they want...
International cards are definitely better for trading than the Korean cards when it comes to the commons at the moment but not being interested in any commons like me makes neither of them particularly appealing in that aspect which only leaves the rares to go by
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
They will but they go more towards my end goal where as International cards won't benefit me that way
then i honestly wouldn't bother with international cards unless someone has a card you want and they're currently collecting international cards like Reo, Yachii or Mei
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
then i honestly wouldn't bother with international cards unless someone has a card you want and they're currently collecting international cards like Reo, Yachii or Mei
Well currently there is no cards that I want and I'd be surprised if there are many International cards still yet to be pulled by the time there is something I want
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Well currently there is no cards that I want and I'd be surprised if there are many International cards still yet to be pulled by the time there is something I want
honestly, there probably will be since not that many people are collecting international sets
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
honestly, there probably will be since not that many people are collecting international sets
Yeah I think the International sets are going to run out of collectors pretty fast but always a chance for some cards to hold out that'll leave the collectors actively looking
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread