- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
My list for collecting is already super fucking long.
I am also a NCTzen but was hesitant to collect their cards because
I want to complete so many other groups already.
But should I just say fuck it?
And collect them anyway?
Also I'm newly collecting Pristin so hmu.
(they deserved better and I was definitely a stan when they got fucked over)
I am also a NCTzen but was hesitant to collect their cards because
I want to complete so many other groups already.
But should I just say fuck it?
And collect them anyway?
Also I'm newly collecting Pristin so hmu.
(they deserved better and I was definitely a stan when they got fucked over)