- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Can I suggest a weeeklyI wanna review smth else but I don't know what album I could go with.
Would anyone of you be interested to read a new review?
Suggest me albums/EP if you want to
I have listened to all of them I thinkCan I suggest a weeekly![]()
I have listened to all of them I thinkbetter if it is a new album (I mean one I have never tried or long time ago idk)
only once I think
Have you heard this? Otherwise I’ll give you a diff one
How abt I give you a few and hopefully there’s one you haven’t heard, you can review the first you haven’t heardonly once I think![]()
Oh not just kpop! I wanna know what you think of this then!How abt I give you a few and hopefully there’s one you haven’t heard, you can review the first you haven’t heard
Stand up is one of my fave songs EVER top 10 at least, but prob top 5, possibly top 3 or top 2, and the lyrics are so good and quoteable tooOh not just kpop! I wanna know what you think of this then!
You prob haven’t heard this and if you heard all the kpop
I don't know if I have tried this album in particular but I will look it upStand up is one of my fave songs EVER top 10 at least, but prob top 5, possibly top 3 or top 2, and the lyrics are so good and quoteable too
my other faves are lock me up and these are the lies, all repeat worthy
it’s alt rock and pop basically
Oh do you like The Cab?I don't know if I have tried this album in particular but I will look it up![]()
![]()
There are two I have not heard of :))How abt I give you a few and hopefully there’s one you haven’t heard, you can review the first you haven’t heard
Which 2?There are two I have not heard of :))
Their music is so good! Listening to stand up rnI should relisten :D
lim Jimin debuted in justb now, maybe you know him thereBlockB and Lim smth
That album is unknown to me but I will trylim Jimin debuted in justb now, maybe you know him there
i prefer his solos tho