- Joined
- 19 November 2021
- Messages
- 15,604
- Reactions Received
- 18,866
- Location
- In Intak's arms uwu
- Website
- mintakyy.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 27,584
- Fandom
- P1eceVillain+
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- ALL OF THEM
I’ll preface this by saying, I did watch and like their show and music but I was more into Victorious and iCarly.
Still, I do have a soft spot and nostalgia for them so I think it’d be cool.😗
They are coming to a city near me in July which is very far off but yk. Planning ahead isn’t bad. ✌🏼
Still, I do have a soft spot and nostalgia for them so I think it’d be cool.😗
They are coming to a city near me in July which is very far off but yk. Planning ahead isn’t bad. ✌🏼