Should kpop comebacks be postponed until the Coronavirus is contained? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 August 2019
Messages
395
Reactions Received
2,098
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I just feel like this is the time that the Idols should be spending time with their family and friends. Not rehearsing or recording music. I would gladly be okay with TWICE, BLACKPINK and RV taking a few years break until this whole thing is under control. Don't want any of my faves getting sick
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I just feel like this is the time that the Idols should be spending time with their family and friends. Not rehearsing or recording music. I would gladly be okay with TWICE, BLACKPINK and RV taking a few years break until this whole thing is under control. Don't want any of my faves getting sick
Ironically enough at its core kpop/music/ entertainment exist to help people thru times like these.
Its part of the life goes on deal.
So no they should continue, and what the heck are you going to do at home with the folks after a week.......
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Performing under these conditions is gonna be a bitch
Comebacks and music show promotions aren't cheap. With no touring revenue or fanmeets to overcome it, the smaller groups are going to go into hiding pretty quickly
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
No. People are bored at home, releasing comebacks now is actually a benefit.
Maybe not comeback stages tho I think the no public thing is a good measurement

Lots of Western artists have planned to work during these times so people have music as they can't do concerts etc.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well with the social distancing I think the point is that you shouldn't really meet your family and friends :lazypotato:

Delaying makes sense, but I hope we get sth like they can still release music, maybe perform without audience if they want, have d-lives or what those were. But no concerts, fanmeets for time being, I get that many really don't want to comeback right now.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope at least comebacks somehow happen. tours and stuff tho is a different story
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread