Should SuperM have been rotational? (1 Viewer)

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Noo, I love it as it is :sanapray: we already have NCT for that
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Joined
25 May 2021
Messages
868
Reactions Received
2,244
Location
: a theater near you
Website
lgan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
all
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Like GOT The Beat :susPepe:

I think SM made a good decision to include the popular members from their bgs, but I think it would have been interesting to see SuperM with different idols

Also something co-ed like Zoo would be really cool :dubuthink:
ooh interesting thought, i thought got the beat was just a subunit tho-
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Juniverse
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
One of the main reasons I have never got into NCT is because its rotational. So no I wouldn't have liked that for Super M.
 
Joined
21 June 2022
Messages
38
Reactions Received
51
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ahgase 💚
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I agree on the co-ed part, there should be more groups like this :hyungwontea:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread