- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,078
- Reactions Received
- 14,232
- Location
- CL's cherry tree
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- GZB
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Thank you foe encouraging me to <3333333333333333Is that Key?
You really went ahead & posted a drawing.
I'm proud of you.![]()
Thankiessss, means lots <333333333333This is so good!
Could you give us a hint please?![]()
You highlighted his features really well.Thank you foe encouraging me to <3333333333333333
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰You highlighted his features really well.
Talented talented.![]()
I thought it was Key.Is that Key?
You really went ahead & posted a drawing.
I'm proud of you.![]()
This is really pretty, and you did a great job, but I believe this goes in the Studio section.
I thought this was the studio section x) oh wellThis is really pretty, and you did a great job, but I believe this goes in the Studio section.
If not, my bad.
Regardless, the drawing is super impressive.![]()