- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,730
- Reactions Received
- 55,569
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 286,333
after listening to some nmixx bsides from @Somnia and @centen
a random suggestion came up to recommend me other bsides from your fav or not so fav groups...
I promise to give the song a fair go however I cannot guarantee that I will like it
as usual the criteria
not my cup of tea - pass
it's alright - π
not bad - π π
I like it - π π π
I really like it - π π π π
I adore the song - π π π π π
rarely will I find a song that reaches 4 or 5 thumbs up - maybe if you do I'll reward you with a prize of coins or an inspirational quote or something
a random suggestion came up to recommend me other bsides from your fav or not so fav groups...
I promise to give the song a fair go however I cannot guarantee that I will like it
as usual the criteria
not my cup of tea - pass
it's alright - π
not bad - π π
I like it - π π π
I really like it - π π π π
I adore the song - π π π π π
rarely will I find a song that reaches 4 or 5 thumbs up - maybe if you do I'll reward you with a prize of coins or an inspirational quote or something