Showering Together (2 Viewers)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Since we're on the topic of showering together... Would you shower with someone who you were not dating?

I'm sort of biased because we did have to shower together in summer camp. Me and four maybe five other boys twice per week. Plus I did shower with my dad until I was eight, so...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo and Ahsoka
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
No I wouldn’t, it just feels weird to me
I guess it would be weird with things like body image. I mean I would not be apprehensive about it if at least one of the people was 300 pounds... but if they all looked like John Cena... I would be like Adios!
 
Joined
18 June 2020
Messages
651
Reactions Received
1,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/them
Hell no 💀 we would keep bumping into each other
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
only with a FWB

otherwise alone.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread