- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 43,390
- Reactions Received
- 75,464
- Location
- In the OCEAN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 142,033
- Pronouns
- Fish/Mermaid
- Ship
Friends
It's always playing on TBS and I could probably recite every line. I watched all the seasons over 20 times maybe. Not even joking.
The IT Crowd
You have not lived if you haven't seen this show at least 5 times o.o minimum.
Lucifer
I'll be happy just hearing Tom Ellis speak as Lucifer. The hot devil douchbagery is beautiful. And ELLA IS AMAZING!
It's always playing on TBS and I could probably recite every line. I watched all the seasons over 20 times maybe. Not even joking.
The IT Crowd
You have not lived if you haven't seen this show at least 5 times o.o minimum.
Lucifer
I'll be happy just hearing Tom Ellis speak as Lucifer. The hot devil douchbagery is beautiful. And ELLA IS AMAZING!
Last edited: