Shuffle 5 songs and- (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Damage and Answer are bops but Forever Young is only partially a bop and I’m not a far of the other two :susPepe:
7/10

We Go Up-NCT Dream
No Reason-Monsta X
Move-Taemin
Moon dance-BAP
With You-SuperM
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon
Joined
4 October 2021
Messages
11,880
Reactions Received
29,796
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Damage and Answer are bops but Forever Young is only partially a bop and I’m not a far of the other two :susPepe:
7/10

We Go Up-NCT Dream
No Reason-Monsta X
Move-Taemin
Moon dance-BAP
With You-SuperM
Automatically a 10 because there's ATEEZ, BP, LEE HI and Tiffany :sanapray: :sanapray:

  1. Rain on Me - Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande
  2. Into the new world - SNSD
  3. Dis-ease - BTS
  4. Wonderland - ATEEZ
  5. Agatha All Along - WandaVision OST
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Automatically a 10 because there's ATEEZ, BP, LEE HI and Tiffany :sanapray: :sanapray:

  1. Rain on Me - Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande
  2. Into the new world - SNSD
  3. Dis-ease - BTS
  4. Wonderland - ATEEZ
  5. Agatha All Along - WandaVision OST
Oop I’ll do you since you posted before me :haylul:
I like Wonderland but the others I either don’t know or don’t like. A 5/10 for now, if I listen to the other songs I’ll change it based on what I think
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
7/10 just for pose nice pull :) i think that yyxy song is popular too, but i have not heard any of the others. / sorry.


Taeyeon - feel so fine
Apink - I'm so Sick
TRAX - Road ( yet again station season 1 strikes one of these)
IZ*ONE - I'm on your side (Korean version from color iz)
Blank - Bol 4 ( aka only Jiyoung)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: gud_bam
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
7/10 just for pose nice pull :) i think that yyxy song is popular too, but i have not heard any of the others. / sorry.


Taeyeon - feel so fine
Apink - I'm so Sick
TRAX - Road ( yet again station season 1 strikes one of these)
IZ*ONE - I'm on your side (Korean version from color iz)
Blank - Bol 4 ( aka only Jiyoung)
9/10 *idk trax

  1. Danger - Taemin
  2. Boom - NCT Dream
  3. Loco - ITZY
  4. I'll Remember - Wanna One
  5. Ridin' - NCT Dream
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
8/10 *idk trax

  1. Danger - Taemin
  2. Boom - NCT Dream
  3. Loco - ITZY
  4. I'll Remember - Wanna One
  5. Ridin' - NCT Dream
i can fix that

basically sm 's only band.
https://kprofiles.com/traxx-members-profile/
or wiki if ya prefer :)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TraxX

i think by the time of this ii is only 2 members.

The vocalist is now a vocal trainer for nct wav and ofc since its sm also an actor. lol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_(South_Korean_singer)

the guitarist
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jung-mo

i think both are friends with heechul ofc since they all trained together and heechul is more of a rock guy.

 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: gud_bam
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread