Silk sheets and I have a love hate relationship… (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yes I am making a thread about sheets… :wimwim:

My mom got me this silk sheet set for my birthday and I really like them for many different reasons:
1. Nice and cool
2. They look fancayyy :pikadab:
3. They’re super slippery and when my fat cat tries to jump on the bed she’ll forget about it and slide down and it’s hilarious :haylul:
But there is an issue… They are extremely slippery!! :gengarpout:
1. Making my bed is a major hassle because the blanket will just slide off
2. The sheets always end up halfway on the floor by morning because you know… slippery :gyuripout:
Despite this I think I’m going to get another set because they’re nice and comfy:pikahappy:
1650519325218.gif

I hope you enjoyed this free one of a kind thread :rjbow:
​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I know the struggle :gengarpout: I have silk bedding and I swear its the most amazing… nightmare. I haven’t made my bed in a long time cause its a pain
Someone knows the lovely pain :maheart:
I have to keep my bed made or my cats will get hair everywhere lol. I’ll make sure it’s completely and tightly tucked in but 3 minutes after being on my bed and it’s already messed up :jisoosmh:
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,082
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Someone knows the lovely pain :maheart:
I have to keep my bed made or my cats will get hair everywhere lol. I’ll make sure it’s completely and tightly tucked in but 3 minutes after being on my bed and it’s already messed up :jisoosmh:
The one time I’m happy to not have cats I still want a cat though

I swear more than half my bedding ends up on the floor by morning
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The one time I’m happy to not have cats I still want a cat though

I swear more than half my bedding ends up on the floor by morning
Hairless kitties are calling your name :jenniesmug:
That’s exactly what happens to mine lol
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,082
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Hairless kitties are calling your name :jenniesmug:
That’s exactly what happens to mine lol
Hairless cats are so cute tho!

And me being me will take the pile of blankets that fall and just dunk them in a pile on my bed
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread