- Joined
- 19 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,049
- Reactions Received
- 4,251
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- V.I.P
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
So I'm remodeling every world in the Sims 4 and as I am doing so I am creating
my own households to move in and play around but like I am stuck. I have no idea
what else to do for some of these families, like giving them twists and whatnot. Seriously,
no clue.
I've went through the single mom, single dad, sister raising younger sibling, married couple,
etc. I just don't know what else to do.
Any suggestions?
my own households to move in and play around but like I am stuck. I have no idea
what else to do for some of these families, like giving them twists and whatnot. Seriously,
no clue.
I've went through the single mom, single dad, sister raising younger sibling, married couple,
etc. I just don't know what else to do.
Any suggestions?