- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I have 3 kpop based playlists.
Cool & Chill K-Vibes (slower, more dark, and chill songs)
K-Sunshine (more upbeat, fun, cute songs)
K-Jams (Combo of the above 2)
Comment one of these playlists or say random.
I will either shuffle a playlist you selected and drop the first song that pops up in response.
OR
spin a wheel for which playlist to shuffle and then do the same thing.
You can respond saying if you like the song or not.
Cool & Chill K-Vibes (slower, more dark, and chill songs)
K-Sunshine (more upbeat, fun, cute songs)
K-Jams (Combo of the above 2)
Comment one of these playlists or say random.
I will either shuffle a playlist you selected and drop the first song that pops up in response.
OR
spin a wheel for which playlist to shuffle and then do the same thing.
You can respond saying if you like the song or not.