- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,397
- Reactions Received
- 151,408
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Ah if onlyidk aren't you all knowing or something![]()
Ah if onlyidk aren't you all knowing or something![]()
i'll remind you on the 8th as well, once its outI can do that![]()
yeah you'd rather be invisibleAh if only![]()
maybe your BF made a secret accountWhat day will we get married?
I don't know who WE is bish.
![]()
woooooooowWho is the best caretaker out of you three?
PANDA even though I said she isn't, my patience is thin and my kindness is even thinner
what would you do? /
probably be the person who said "you're not you when you're hungry" lmao
y'all are so lamewhat would you do?
Give him some iced water![]()
I mean, I was originally gonna say to throw it our of the car or to cook it for dinner but chirps would kill me if I said thaty'all are so lame![]()
What would you do then smartypantsy'all are so lame![]()
what panda suggestedWhat would you do then smartypants![]()
I mean, I was originally gonna say to throw it our of the car or to cook it for dinner but chirps would kill me if I said that